SPRING LIVING OVERVIEW
Spring Living owns and operates retirement communities situated in established residential neighborhoods throughout Canada. Spring Living’s mission is to create warm, welcoming and secure environments for residents, foster caring connections, and provide personalized services by team members who are committed to making a significant impact every day. Spring Living’s vision is to provide unique and caring communities where everyone is supported to reach their fullest potential. At Spring Living we are passionate about your well-being. Spring Living is the Retirement Community platform of Marlin Spring, a Real Estate company that strategically acquires, develops, constructs and repositions assets throughout North America.
We provide; A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability, and Flexible work environments.
We are looking for a HR Dayforce Analyst, who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization. If you are an HRIS Analyst with 3-4 years of experience using Dayforce, and looking for a chance to broaden your hands-on exposure;
As the HR Analyst you will play a key role in our people strategy, focusing on Dayforce enhancements, integrations, new module implementations, and configuration for a 6 month assignment. Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ceridian Dayforce Implementation:
- Provide Dayforce subject matter functional expertise for day-to-day support and development including business process configuration, integrations, data transmission (EIB), testing and other troubleshooting support.
- Provide Dayforce product expertise in the areas of Dayforce Core HCM, Dayforce Integration (Payroll and Benefits), Absence Management, Dayforce Learning.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Dayforce best practices and partner with HR functional leads to understand pain points, prioritize requirements and identify opportunities to improve processes and gain efficiency by leveraging Dayforce functionality.
- Ensure day-to-day systems support is balanced with strategic enhancements and projects
- Assist with bi-annual releases, including analysis of impacts of new functionality and cross functional analysis.
- Maintain awareness of Dayforce future releases / roadmap and the potential impact of those plans on current and future Dayforce functionality.
- Work closely with third party vendors for AMS support and testing support.
- Works closely with the Payroll and Benefits team to ensure the integration is active, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues.
- Tap into your previous experience to recommend the best solution based on the requirements, while keeping the scope tight.
- Lead design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the current business requirements.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ hand-on Dayforce functional experience
- Project management experience with global Dayforce projects
- Understanding of Dayforce implementation methodology
- 2+ years in Agile delivery framework. Experience in designing and prototyping, testing and implementing practical HR business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Preferred: Dayforce Functional Certifications; Dayforce Pro certification in one or multiple HCM modules, broad understanding of Dayforce cross functional touchpoints and their impacts within the Dayforce platforms, AMS experience
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Contract length: 6 months
In accordance with Spring Living’s duty to protect the health and safety of team members and residents, all team members are requested to be fully vaccinated by the Canadian approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to the start of their first shift. Proof of vaccination is required.