SPRING LIVING OVERVIEW
Marlin Spring, a Toronto-based real estate investment firm which strategically acquires, develops, constructs and repositions residential real estate throughout North America has established Spring Living as a senior living division which owns and operates a large portfolio of retirement residences in Canada.
With a growing portfolio of retirement residences throughout Ontario, Spring Living is committed to providing high quality living experiences for its residents and creating a rewarding, caring culture that values the contribution of every employee.
Spring Living presents a unique opportunity to join a growing team of sector leaders to make a significant contribution in creating a unique service-offering for residents and a rewarding quality of work life and career for employees.
The Receptionist will respond to all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive and professional manner, representative of Spring Living.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer all incoming calls, and respond to caller’s inquiries in a positive, professional manner
- Redirect calls as appropriate and take clear, concise messages when required;
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors;
- Pick up and sort internal mail;
- Stamp, deliver and maintain mail machine for external mail;
- Prepare packages and arrange courier pick up;
- Arrange meeting room schedule and bookings;
- Update phone and distribution lists;
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well-organized reception area;
- Assist with small projects as required by other administrative support (i.e. labels, bulk mailing, etc.);
- Complete other duties as assigned;
- Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Spring Living’s Code of Conduct.
- Above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in reception is considered an asset;
- Must exhibit professional and polished telephone manner;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Highly organized and detail focused;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail)
- Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Screening (VPS)