SPRING LIVING OVERVIEW
Spring Living owns and operates retirement communities situated in established residential neighborhoods throughout Canada.
Spring Living’s mission is to create warm, welcoming and secure environments for residents, foster caring connections and provide personalized services by team members who are committed to making a significant impact every day.
Spring Living’s vision is to provide unique and caring communities where everyone is supported to reach their fullest potential. At Spring Living, we are passionate about your well-being.
Spring Living is the Retirement Community platform of Marlin Spring, one of Canada’s fastest growing Real Estate companies that strategically acquires, develops, constructs and repositions assets throughout North America.
Regional Sales Consultant
REPORTS TO: Corporate Director, Sales and Marketing
Passionate about making a difference in a senior’s life? Join our collaborative team to drive and lead sales strategies to increase occupancy and revenue in our Ontario high opportunity communities.
Using active listening, personal discovery and relationship building skills, you will provide personal consultation to create a vision of a life style that will benefit seniors in assisting and meeting their needs.
This role will work with the Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing as well as the Sales Consultants in exceeding sales KPI’s and achieving occupancy and revenue targets.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for sales, and leasing of retirement suites in Ontario markets (GTA and surrounding areas regional areas)
- Spends a dedicated period of time in high opportunity communities and then focuses on the next opportunity community as needed, at Spring Living discretion.
- Works directly with the present data bases in high opportunity communities to determine next steps in the sales process to encourage personalized visits, and subsequent lease signings
- Using active listening, personal discovery and relationship building skills, you will provide personalized consultation to deliver a vision of our lifestyle that will benefit in assisting seniors in meeting their needs.
- Conduct personal visits to understand and bring value, and create valuable next steps in the sales process
- Manage inquiries with a discovery approach to encourage and guarantee a personal visit.
- Execute valuable creative follow up.
- Works with the Executive Director and Sales consultant to exceed budgeted sales targets.
- Build brand awareness with current residents and prospects
- As an integral member of the senior management/leadership team, participates in strategic planning, decision-making and development/execution of the leasing strategy for assigned communities
- Actively participates in leadership meetings to provide updates regarding sales trends, new prospects, marketing events, and other related information.
- Takes sales calls and emails, and follows up with prospects, consistently overcoming objections, leading them through the sales process, and closing sales.
- Assists in developing and managing a network of local referral sources through effective community outreach.
- Leverages Spring Living’s consultative sales process to help seniors and adult children make informed decisions when choosing a retirement community.
- Manages telephone inquiries and converts to personal visit bookings.
- Tracks sales activity in CRM database and analyzes reports to identify sales trends specific to the community.
- Executes creative follow-up efforts, and conducting tours to meet and exceed occupancy goals.
- Previous sales experience in retirement or seniors living
- Experience in generating sales relationships.
- Experience in marketing and/or customer service.
- Experience working with seniors.
- Post-secondary education in a related field is considered an asset.
- Strong prospecting and closing skills.
- Ability to successfully follow an established sales process, including closing sales transactions.
- Empathetic and caring interpersonal customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, network and promote services.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Results focused in a pro-active busy environment.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to gain knowledge of each community as assigned and surrounding areas.
- Computer literate with knowledge of related software programs.
- Must be available for flexible hours due to the requirement to respond to optimal periods of sales traffic.
- Valid provincial driver’s license required and access to a vehicle.
- Wears personal protective equipment (or clothing) as required by task, MSDS, or community policy.
- Criminal Records Check, vaccination status, and Vulnerable Persons Check required.
In accordance with Spring Living’s duty to protect the health and safety of team members and residents, all team members are requested to be fully vaccinated by the Canadian approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to the start of their first shift. Proof of vaccination is required.
Job Type: Full-time